This webpage is used to provide the College of DuPage community with up-to-date information and resources regarding the College’s response to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Please continue to check back for updates.
18. Update regarding Spring and Summer Classes, April 10, 安徽快3开奖结果
Effective immediately, all face-to-face and hybrid courses are being canceled for the summer term. Students should consult myACCESS to look for alternate online courses.
Students already enrolled in summer face-to-face or hybrid courses will need to re-enroll in fully online courses that are available through myACCESS.
Our academic departments will be assessing courses and adding appropriate online courses where available. Some courses, i.e., those requiring hands on learning, will not be offered until safety issues allow.
As soon as the College campus is able to reopen, spring courses with clinical, lab, or studio components will be completed at that time.
Contact Counseling, Advising and Transfer 安徽快3开奖结果 for advice on course selection and educational planning.
- Through Friday, May 15, College of DuPage facilities on the main campus and at the regional centers will be formally closed.
- Only those faculty and staff who are explicitly approved by both their immediate supervisor and appropriate Cabinet officer will be permitted to enter the College's facilities.
- College faculty and staff should continue to work from 安徽快3开奖结果 to the maximum extent possible.
- No in-person class meetings or in-person laboratory sessions will be held.
- All instruction, including laboratory sessions, will be delivered online or through other alternative formats to the maximum extent possible through May 15.
All events (internal, hosted and rental at the main campus, COD regional centers, and the MAC) for the remainder of the spring 安徽快3开奖结果 semester are cancelled.
This includes the in-person Commencement ceremony originally scheduled for May 15. Instead, the College will conduct a virtual Commencement ceremony. Details about the virtual Commencement ceremony will be announced as soon as its arrangements have been made.
If You Experience COVID-19 Symptoms
- If you or a person you know has traveled in the previous 14 days to an area that has seen any occurrence of the coronavirus and are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care right away.
- Notify the Dean of Students office of your symptoms at (630) 942-2485 or deanofstudents@ and include your name and student ID number.
Help Stop COVID-19
The best way to prevent coronavirus is to reduce your exposure. The (CDC) recommends taking the following steps to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people and people who are sick.
- Cover cough and sneezes and immediately wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.